Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thank Goodness for That Vacation


Well I just got back from that much needed vacation with the wife, and boy let me tell ya, it was exactly what I needed to get my sex life back on track. I was worried because prior to me taking this vacation with my wife, I was always getting stressed out at work. I feared that it might cause yet another relapse of my sexual disorder from the past which is something that I do not want to have to relive again anytime soon.

I can really say that this vacation not only helped me and my wife patch things up, but it also helped boost my sex drive again which was something that I really needed at the time. Now my sex life is healthier than ever and I have that two week vacation to thank for it. If you guys ever go through stressful situations that affect your sex life in a negative way, the best thing for you to do is to take a break so that you can fix the problem before it becomes worst.
 
Trust me, the last thing that you need is more fuel being added to the fire so be sure to take a vacation if needed if you want a chance to save your sex life.

No comments:

Post a Comment