Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Feeling Burned Out


I feel like I need to take a quick break from writing on this blog for a little bit because my brain is starting to feel like it has been fried to a golden crisp. I have also been experiencing some problems at work which has affected my sex life a bit. I am not the kind of guy who demands that his wife get in bed with him 24/7 but the last couple of weeks have been pretty hellish for me to say the least.

I have already asked my boss at work that I need to take a quick vacation leave to sort things out before this whole mess escalates even further. Even the wife agrees that this vacation could be just what we need to help fix this whole mess because it has been a while ever since we had time for ourselves. I’m going to leave my kids at their grandparents house for the time being because I really need to have some alone time with the missus.
 
Wish me luck people because I am really going to need it if I plan on saving my sex life. And just to make things perfectly clear, I am not a sex addict by any stretch of the imagination. I am just a guy who loves to get intimate with his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment