Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is Having Too Much Sex a Bad Thing?


I sometimes wonder if having too much sex with my wife is actually a bad thing. Now before any of you start jumping to conclusions, I want to make it perfectly clear that my wife absolutely has no problem with the frequency by which we have sex with one another. To be more precise, me and the missus have sex at least 4 times a week on average. Sometimes I start things off and sometimes she’s the one who initiates the whole thing. But in any event, we both enjoy each others company and we also love to experiment during our love making.

For the guys reading this, I just want to know if you think that having sex at least 20 times a month is a bad thing or if it is already too excessive. I am asking this from a monogamous point of view because I have always been an advocate of monogamy. I am not the kind of guy who is willing to insert his member into every woman that I see because I love my wife too damn much too even do such a thing.

Let me know what you guys think about this in the comments below because I would love to hear your answers on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment